Terms & Conditions
Prices and other Terms and Conditions are subject to change by Active Fashion Group any time without prior notification. No Addition to, deletions from, or modifications of any of the provisions are binding upon Active Fashion Group unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Active Fashion Group.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Active Fashion Group.
- Wholesale orders only require a copy of Customer's Sales Tax License is required for all accounts.
- All orders are considered firm at the time of placement. Customer may not change the order once placed. Any additions or changes to an order will be entered as a new order, billed and shipped separately.
- All orders are paid at the time the order is placed on the website.
- Each order placed by Customer and accepted by Active Fashion Group shall be considered an independent transaction.
- All orders ship within 2-5 Business Days of the order being placed.
- Shipping will correspond to Customer's selection when order is placed.
- Active Fashion Group uses United Parcel Service as the primary carrier. We reserve the right to change the carrier at any time.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Orders will be billed at prices prevailing at time of acceptance of the order by Active Fashion Group.
- All claims for lost or damaged shipments must be made directly to the delivering carrier.
Limited Warranty; Limitation of Liability; Miscellaneous
Active Fashion Group warrants that its products, at the time of shipment, are free from defects in workmanship and materials. The warranty described in the paragraph shall be in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, all other warranties are expressly disclaimed.
Customer's remedies are exclusively limited to replacement of or credit for any defective product (at the option of Active Fashion Group) but such replacement or credit shall be made only if customer follows the terms and conditions set forth above in the "Return Products Policy".
Active Fashion Group assumes no liability except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions and in no event will Active Fashion Group be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whether arising in contract, in tort, under warranty or otherwise.
All orders will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Colorado. Customer's rights under any order may not be assigned, or sold by Customer without the prior written consent of Active Fashion Group, and any such attempted assignment, transfer or sale will be void.
Customer agrees all actions and proceedings relating in any way to an order shall, at Active Fashion Group's option, be litigated in courts in Colorado and that the exclusive venue therefore shall be in Denver County.
Any offer to sell by Active Fashion Group as well as any acceptance by Active Fashion Group of a Customer's order is expressly made conditional upon Customer's assent to these terms and conditions of sale and no others. Customer's placement of any order, taking delivery of any product or payment of any invoice shall be conclusive evidence of such assent.